Steak is naturally flavorful. You can simply use salt and pepper to bring out the flavor.
Before you cook the steak,
Step 1: Season the steak in advance
(Of course, if you want your steak to have more flavor, you can marinate your lovely favorite ingredients.)
Step 2: Dry the surface and let the steaks come to room temperature.
Step 3: Preheat and get ready to grill
Step 4: Move the steak of high heat
- Rare (cool, red center): 2 to 3 minutes per side, or 120 to 125°F
- Medium-rare (warm, red center): 4 to 5 minutes per side, or 130 to 135°F
- Medium (warm, pink center): 5 to 7 minutes per side, or 140 to 145°F
- Medium-well (hot, slightly pink center): 7 to 9 minutes per side, or 150 to 155°F
- Well done (brown all the way through): 9 to 12 minutes per side, or 160 to 165°F
Step 5: Rest, then slice your delicious grilled steak